In Mah Jongg 2, the winner of a cash game receives 80% of the participation fees submitted by the other players as a prize. 20% go to m2p entertainment as a handling fee for organising and hosting the game.
Play 2 to 10 cash games to unlock additional backgrounds and tile sets.
Aim of the game:
You have 5 minutes in which to play through as many levels as possible and collect as many points as you can. You must exceed your opponent's game result.
Clear the playing field by selecting 2 unblocked tiles with matching symbols. Unblocked tiles are ones which do not have another tile on top and on either side of them. These tiles light up.
Hint (-10 seconds):
Use the "Hint" option to see your next possible move. However, you will lose 10 seconds of your remaining time.
If there is no possible move, the tiles on the playing field will be reshuffled.
You receive points for every matching tile pair you clear. The further you advance through the levels, the more points you will earn.
Clear several tile pairs with the same symbol in sequence and your points will be doubled on your second move.
Game keys: mouse